Friday, May 30, 2008

Thoughts on Thighs

This morning I find myself dwelling on the subject of thighs to the point of distraction. Are thighs that are larger in girth attractive when paired with a small waist and curves? Or are large thighs to be avoided at all costs including giving up french vanilla cappuccinos and cheesecake (ahhh cheesecake...)? Are there any merits in a more voluptuous shape as compared to a smaller, leaner shape? I'm feeling a need to legitimize the current size of my thighs. I need to grasp some of that self deceptive behavior that has served me so well throughout the different trying times of my life including (if not exclusively) my divorce from my first husband (the brain dead turnip). Truly I can feel curvy and attractive today while realizing that I wouldn't put on a pair of shorts that hit above my knee for a free cup of Starbucks every morning for the rest of my life. Yeah, capri pants are my friend.

1 comment:

Author Elle Febbo said...

"Thoughts On Thighs"..
LMAO..
I love this.