Thursday, May 29, 2008

Okay, So Now What?

This is officially my first blog. Now what? Do I have anything of interest to write about? Do I have any observations about the world around me that will challenge and encourage other human beings? Can I make the world a better place through my daily blog? Can I find an alternative fuel source using my blog? I think I'll just bring my blog expectations down to earth now. Maybe I'll just try to find 20 minutes a day to sit and write and enjoy the peace and quiet afforded to me by my two small boys not breaking anything or fighting in the other room. Or maybe I'll just concentrate my efforts toward that alternative fuel source thing. It might be easier...

1 comment:

Author Elle Febbo said...

Welcome to Earth...I'm so glad you're here.

All my love, and the very best with your writing talent, Best Friend.
I love you.
~Elle Febbo