Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So I've Got This Idea...

I could barely sleep last night because I kept waking up from dreaming about my book idea. I'm excited and also worried and a bit intimidated. Even if this book is written just for me: it's worth the journey. I love these characters. I KNOW these characters. I will start writing today on the computer in the study. I feel a bit like Chevy Chase in Funny Farm going on and on about his poker buddies book. LOL I definitely hope that my outcome is better than his!

2 comments:

snowflake said...

Angela!!! OMG, I've missed you!!! Where have you been? You were one of my favorite friends on the cafe and then, I think we both got Cafe angst at the same time.... Listen, mind if I blog roll you? Can't wait to hear more about your book, I'm working on one too about the angst of a military wife. Go figure. :)

Coffee First said...

Snowflake- Yes, blogroll me (now that I just figured out what that means) and I'll add you too! This is so much more fun than CM for some reason. I feel freer (is that a word).